In general, acne attack facial area, but also many pimples are found on the neck, back, armpits, chest and the waist. The most severe is called 'cystic acne'. Although acne is not dangerous, but it's very disturbing appearance often makes someone not confidence. Here we will discuss a bit how to get rid of acne.
What is the cause of acne?
- The offspring from parents
- Hormonal activity, which is one important factor that causes acne is the increased production of the hormone testosterone, which is owned by a body of men and women. Testosterone in men or women's bodies triggers acne by stimulating the oil glands (sebaceous gland) to produce skin oil (sebum) in excess.
- Hyperactive oil glands
- Bacteria in the skin pores, this can be made worse if the levels of excess oil on skin collaborating with bacteria and multiply in the sebaceous glands are clogged and cause irritation.
- Being in an environment with high levels of chlorine, particularly chlorinated dioxins, which cause serious acne called Chloracne
- Dead skin cells mix with excess oil glands so that clog pores.
- Excessive use of cosmetics.
- Poor hygiene.
- Drinking water regularly can help remove toxins in your body, which makes metabolism through the skin/sweat better.
- Keep the facial skin to avoid acne causing bacteria that attach to the face.
- Reduce fatty foods and containing alcohol
- Multiply the consumption of vegetables and fruits because the substances contained in it will trigger the sebaceous gland that produces oil
- Avoid excessive use of cosmetics
- Do not touch or rub acne breakouts because it can lead to infections and acne scars.
Orange peel and lime
How to remove acne with lemon peel and lime is enough help, way is to mashed orange peel gently mix with a little water and apply on the affected acne. Or it could be a squeeze of lime juice mixed with a glass of water and drink every morning.
Lime can also be used as a natural antiseptic that can help kill the bacteria that cause acne.
In cucumber contains substances that are beneficial for rid of acne. The way slice the cucumber then put on the part that is irritated, it can give a cool effect.
Tamarind is often used for drug allergies and eczema or ulcers, because of the content serve as anti inflammatory and antiseptic.
Take 10 fingers tamarind, remove the seeds and mix with ½ teaspoon salt. Rubbed on the acne affected face let sit 10-15 minutes, then wash with warm water.
Honey has proven naturally cure various diseases including acne. How to remove acne with honey very easily by applying honey to the affected area of acne.
Aloe Vera can reduce inflammation and prevent inflammation recurrence. Moreover, it can help the skin become more supple and elastic. How to peel the skin and then apply to your face, use as a mask.
Content in garlic is as antiseptic. Mash and set it as a mask.
Tomatoes contain vitamin A and C are both antioxidants, it also contains citric acid which is good for lifting dirt and grease on the face. The how is rub chopped tomatoes on your face, let sit 10 minutes and wash with warm water.